M.Sc. in Life Science Informatics
The Master Programme of Life Science Informatics is a two years course, accredited by ASIIN.
Structure of the Programme
The Master Programme of Life Science Informatics is made up of the following modules:
- Computer Science (COS), 15 Credit Points (CP)
- Life Science Research (LSR), 15 CP
- Algorithmic Life Science Informatics (ALB), 15 CP
- Modelling, Simulation, Statistics (MOD), 15 CP
- Specialisation in Biology (BIO), 15 CP
- Specialisation in Chemistry (CHM), 15 CP
- Total yield of credit points earned in courses: 90 CP
Another 30 CP have to be acquired with the master thesis.
Total yield of CP earned in the master programme (courses and thesis): 120 CP
Students have the opportunity to either specialise in bioinformatics or in chemoinformatics.