M.Sc. in Media Informatics
Credits for Lectures, Seminars and Labs
Credits are given for lectures, seminars and labs after a sucessful examination according to the European Credit Transfer System ECTS.
For a lecture with excercises you get lecture hours x 2 credit points, for a lecture without excercises you get lecture hours x 1,5 credit points, for a seminar or a lab you get seminar/lab hours x 2 credit points.In the following list you see typical lectures at our department and the credit points you can get for attending them successfully.
- V4/Ü2 : 4 hours of lecture + 2 hours of excercises (4 x 2 = 8 credits)
- V3/Ü1 : 3 hours of lecture + 1 hours of exercises (3 x 2 = 6 credits)
- V2/Ü1 : 2 hours of lecture + 1 hours of exercises (2 x 2 = 4 credits)
- V2 : 2 hours of lecture without exercises (2 x 1,5 = 3 credits)
- S2 : 2 hours of seminar (2 x 2 = 4 credits)
- P5 : 5 hours of lab work (5 x 2 = 10 credits)
|Computer and Communication Technology||min. 20|
|Multimedia Technology||min. 20|
|Multimedia Use and Impact||min. 10|
|min. 58 in total from the 3 areas above|
|German course (Native German speakers have to do another seminar instead of the German language course)||4|