M.Sc. in Life Science Informatics
- The tutorial, "LSI exam regulations", scheduled for next week, 18 December 2018 will not take place as Professor Hofmann-Apitius was able to complete the topic on 11 December 2018.
- As of 17 December 2018, there will be no one in the exam office on Mondays.
- Office hours for next week, 13 December 2018 have been cancelled.
- The schedules for exams are now available.
- Dr. Zimmermann's lecture Analysis of Microarray Data will now take place in the seminar room 2.113. The timetable has been updated.
- One further optional course is now available for the winter semester 2018/19. It will be offered by Professor Emmanuel Müller. The course can be found on our module structure and will be included on the registration form:
Representation Learning for Big Data Analytics, seminar, 4 credits, Wed. 10.15 h, room 2.122
An additional lecture course Big Data Analytics by Professor Müller has also been added to the module structure, effective as of summer semester 2019.
Exam office hours (room 3.117):
|Wednesdays||11.00 – 13.00 hours|
|Thursdays||11.00 – 13.00 hours|
Additional appointments may be requested per email.