M.Sc. in Life Science Informatics
- The timetable for 3rd semester students has been updated. Both of Prof. Fröhlich's seminars will not be held this semester.
- Please note that the exam office as an exception will be closed on 26 September 2018. Office hours, however, will be held in this week on 27 and 28 September 2018 from 11.00 - 13.00 h.
- Two further optional courses are now available for the winter semester 2018/19. They will be offered by Professor Emmanuel Müller. The courses can be found on our module structure and will be included on the registration forms:
Big Data Analytics, lecture, 6 credits, Mo. 16.15 h and Wed. 14.15 h in room 0.109
Representation Learning for Big Data Analytics, seminar, 3 credits, Wed. 10.15 h, room 2.122
- Please take note of further substitute courses under the old module structure that are no longer in the LSI curriculum which can be found under the page "module structure".
- The results of the exam, Knowledge Discovery, are now out and can be found in the exam office display case, 3rd floor.
- The revised form to register the master thesis topic can be found under the page "Thesis".
- The repeat exam of Molecular Modeling and Drug Design has been re-scheduled to 17 October 2018. Further information can be found under exam schedule.
- Please take note of Professor Bajorath's guidelines regarding master theses projects and evaluators to be found under the page "Thesis".
Exam office hours (room 3.117):
|Wednesdays||11.00 – 13.00 hours|
|Thursdays||11.00 – 13.00 hours|
Additional appointments may be requested per email.