M.Sc. in Life Science Informatics
- Please note that the repeat oral exams for Biological Databases have been re-scheduled. The dates can be found on the exam schedule, first semester. The exam papers are now available.
- Professor Hofmann-Apitius' lecture Knowledge Discovery will begin on 17 April 2018. The timetable has been updated.
- Please note our new address:
Endenicher Allee 19A, room 3.117
- Please take note of the updates regarding the exam schedules for both first and third semester students.
- Please note that the date for the second attempt in the lecture course Introduction to Mathematics has been re-scheduled to 23 March 2018, 11.00 h. See exam schedule, first semester.
- Please note that substitutes for courses under the old module structure that are no longer in the LSI curriculum can be found under the page module structure.
- The following block courses have been shifted to the winter semester 2017/2018 and will take place in March/ April 2018 (for exact places and times please see the timetable):
Modeling and Simulation (LC)
Biomedical Databases - Design, Implementation and Optimisation (LC)
Role of Data Analysis in longitudinal and event based disease modeling (former title: Introduction to Systems Biology) (S)
Exam office hours (rooms 0.2 and 0.3):
|Wednesdays||11.00 – 13.00 hours|
|Thursdays||11.00 – 13.00 hours|
Additional appointments may be requested per email.